July 27, 2012

Tuti!

Dear Johnny,

Your Grandma Nadia returned to Bulgaria yesterday and you spent the entire afternoon with a puzzled expression on your face, wondering where could she possibly have gone.  Yes, it was sad to part, and although you probably won't remember much, know that we had three and a half most wonderful months together, and that soon enough we'll too fly across the pond to meet your favorite Baba again.

Till then, please be patient with Momikat*.  I am trying to find the balance between taking good care of you AND entertain you to my best ability, but I am afraid I have big shoes to fill before I become as funny and gleeful and chatty as Grandma.  


P.S. Shelby also misses Grandma, though she didn't mind taking over her room...


* The official spelling of Mommy Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment