September 21, 2012

I Should Be So Lucky

Dear Johnny,

You are so gorgeous it makes my heart hurt.  You radiate this amazing tranquility and pure, unconditional happiness that is contagious, and every time I look at you I can breathe a little easier, and I know that I can overcome any obstacles life decides to throw my way.  Thank you, baby.  The sleep deprivation and the weight gain were totally worth it.

In other news, Johnny, you are now almost 5 months old and you are still 2 months ahead on the developmental scale.  You wear size 4 diapers, you eat solids, and you are sort of crawling.  Mommy and Daddy still can't quite afford to indulge in, respectively, genius prose writing and bad-ass coding, but we certainly can afford a babysitter, so we hired one and we hope to at least catch up on wine drinking and date nights.  

Your fans can see more awesome recent photos of you here and here.


No comments:

Post a Comment