January 16, 2013

Human Babies Are Very Mysterious....

Dear Johnny,

It's been awhile since I wrote to you, but life is keeping me busy.  You are keeping me busy.  It's a good kind of busy - Mommy will be starting a new writing job next month, and there will be a lot of changes.  Speaking of changes, I can hardly believe the speed in which you are growing up.  You babble, you can stand on your own, you grow new teeth, and you are becoming more dexterous and imaginative by the hour.  I can already see that you look and behave less like a baby and more like a little boy now, and I don't miss a chance to hug and kiss you before you turn into an independent guy who would be embarrassed by my affection and will push me away with an "Ew, Mom! Stop it!".  No, I will squeeze every last drop of babiness out of you.

So, here are some of the photos I took of you in the past weeks, and as you can see, one thing is still exactly the same - we are having tons of fun as usual.

P.S. Among other things Johnny, lately you grew very fond of eating books, riding around the living room in cardboard boxes, and helping me with the laundry.  Also, I love the expression of utter wonder you wake up with...







 



 




 





No comments:

Post a Comment